The Pastoral Counseling Centers of Tennessee exists to restore lives to wholeness – mentally, emotionally and spiritually.
To accomplish this important work we seek to…
- Provide excellent professionally licensed psychotherapy to any individual, couple or family in our community.
- Offer help and healing from a heart of compassion and personal faith that accepts and respects the beliefs of every individual with whom we work.
- Raise and provide financial support to help those who cannot otherwise afford care.
The work of the Pastoral Counseling Centers of Tennessee (PCCT) is grounded in the compassionate and healing nature of God. We are called to embody God’s healing presence to people of all faith traditions and those who claim no faith tradition. This means we seek to:
- Meet each client, colleague, and student with compassion, respect, and honesty.
- Accept and include each person as a reflection of the rich diversity of God’s creation.
- Join with each client in their journey to wholeness, focusing on their needs, and going wherever their process of self-discovery and renewal leads.
- Provide for each client the highest professional standards through rigorous training, certification, licensure, and peer consultation.